Fluke 718EX-300G Intrinsically Safe Pressure Calibrator
Compact and professional pressure calibration tools.Fluke 718Ex-300G Pressure Calibrator is a new compact, lightweight and easy to carry calibrator that delivers outstanding performance, durability, reliability and is powerful intrinsically safe, self contained pressure calibrator for usage in Explosion endangered areas. The Fluke 718Ex Calibrator is EMI tolerant, dust and splash resistant and features a removable battery door for quick battery changes.
The Fluke 718Ex simultaneously measures pressure and mA and delivers 24 volt loop supply while measuring mA. The Fluke 718Ex provides a total pressure calibration solution for transmitters, gauges and switches. This compact pressure calibration solution is about a third of the size of comparable instruments and weighs just one kilogram (two pounds). The unique easy to clean pump helps protect the pump from damage and provides the ability to service the pump without disassembly, even in the field.
This new Pressure Calibrator presents cost-effective solutions for highly accurate pressure measurements over a wide range of temperatures. Connect it with any of the Fluke pressure modules to address a wide variety of gage, differential, absolute, vacuum and dual (compound) pressure applications.
* Temperature from Thermocouple output
* Loop Current
* Pressure, 0.05% of full scale
* Temperature from RTD output
* Pressure to 10,000 psi/69 mPa using one of 29 Fluke pressure modules
* Pressure, 0.05% of full scale with internal 300 psig sensor
- Protective red holster
- TL75 test leads
- AC72 test clips
- CD users manuals (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, Korean, Chinese, Japanese)
- Fluke 718Ex CCD control drawing
The Bottom Line:
- ATEX II 1G EEx ia IIC T4 Compliant.
- Built-in pressure / vacuum hand pump, with fine adjust vernier and bleed valve.
- Pressure measurement to 0.05% of full span, using an internal pressure sensor.
- Pressure measurement to 200 bar using any of eight intrinsically safe Fluke 700PEx Pressure Modules.
- Wide range of selectable measurement units for pressure.
- Current measurement with 0.02% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution.
- Pressure switch test function.
- Min-Max Hold functions.
- Compact size and weight.
- Simple, push-button user interface.
- Rugged and reliable, ideal for field use.