Fluke 381 Remote Display True-RMS 1000 A AC/DC Clamp Meter with iFlex
The Fluke 381 is the first clamp meter with a detachable, remote display and iFlex flexible current probe for easier, faster, safer measurements.
The Fluke 381 TRMS AC/DC clamp meter can measure 1000 A AC/DC with the fixed jaw and the 18" iFlex flexible current probe expands the measurement range up to 2500 A AC. The Fluke 381 has a AC/DV volt range up to 1000V. It also measures frequency and continuity.
The Fluke 381's remote display (like the Fluke 233 Digital Multimeter) allows you to safely and conveniently read measurements from up to 30 ft. away and can also be magnetically mounted. The detachable remote display features a Hold, Min/Max and a Backlight button. The backlight button is a great feature that illuminates the digital display in dark spaces. Now one technician can do jobs that used to require two people. Clamp the Fluke 381 around a conductor, remove the display and walk across the room to operate controls or remove protective equipment, all while watching real-time readings.
18" Flexible Current Probe
The Fluke 381 includes the new Fluke iFlex i2500-18 flexible current probe which expands the measurement range to 2500 A AC while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access.
The Bottom Line:
- Wireless technology allows the display to be carried up to 30 ft. away from the point of measurement for added flexibility without interference with measurement accuracy
- The removable magnetic display can be conveniently mounted where it is easily seen
- iFlex flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment
- Radio transmitter automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Three-year warranty
- Soft carrying case
- Safety conformance
IEC/EN 61010-1:2001, 1000V CAT III, 600V CAT IV
|Range||Resolution ||Accuracy |
| AC current via jaw || 999.9 A||0.1 A||2 % ± 5 digits|
| AC current via iFlex|| 2500 A||0.1 A ||3 % ± 5 digits|
| DC current|| 999.9 A|| 0.1 A||2 % ± 5 digits|
| AC voltage|| 1000 V|| 0.1 V||1.5 % ± 5 digits|
| DC voltage||1000 V|| 0.1 V||1 % ± 5 digits|
|Resistance||60,000 Ω||0.1 Ω||1 % ± 5 digits|
|Frequency||500 Hz || 0.1 Hz||0.5 % ± 5 digits|
| Low pass filter||yes|
| Removable wireless display||yes|
| 18" iFlex Flexible Current Probe||included|
| 10" iFlex Flexible Current Probe|| optional accessory|
| Wire capacity|| 750 MCM or 2-500 MCM|
| Safety rating|| CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V|