Fluke FLK-100-CLKT C-Range IR Window 4" (100mm)
Fluke FLK-100-CLKT Infrared (IR) Window 4”
The Fluke FLK-100-CLKT is a C-Range IR Window 4" (100mm) for indoor & outdoor applications. It features a KWIK Twist Key that easily swivels off when the time is needed.
- The Fluke FLK-100-CLKT IR Window is Engineered and tested to withstand electric-arcs up to 50 kA for 30 cycles.
- Certified by UL & CSA for Type 3/12 (Outdoor) environments in North America and Canada, the C-Range windows are tested to withstand the long term aging effects of UV exposure.
- Certified by SIRA Certification IP65 (Outdoor) environments in Europe.
- The CLIRVU® coating, exclusive to Fluke Infrared Windows, seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation.
- Quadraband™ optic is compatible with IR-Fusion® and Thermal Fusion technologies allowing the thermographer to see potential problems in visual light and thermographic mode.
- Got more than one window per panel? Each C-Range window is delivered with an identification plate attached for unique, on-site numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs.
- Fluke AutoGround automatically grounds at installation
for maximum safety and compliance. No additional steps or testing is
required. Only available on Fluke IR Windows.
The Bottom Line:
The Bottom Line:
|Crystal insert diameter||100mm (3.94in)|
|Viewing aperture diameter||89mm (3.5in)|
|Viewing aperture area||6322mm2 (9.79in2)|
|Shortwave IR, Midwave IR, Longwave IR, Ultraviolet (UV) capable||Yes|
|Visual and fusion capable||Yes|
|Maximum temperature||Gaskets: 250°C (482°F)|
Body: 659°C (1219°F)
Optic: 1400°C (2552°F)
|Gaskets||Low smoke and fume (LSF) compliant silicone|
|Pull-out strength||Up to 630kg (1388lb)|
|Warranty||Lifetime replacement against manufacturing defects|
|Underwriters Laboratories (UL) recognized||Yes|
|UL50 environmental||Type 3/12|
|UL746C||N/A Polymer free|
|UL94||N/A Polymer free|
|Canadian Standards Association (CSA) approval||Yes|
|Cyclic humidity and vibration withstand||Yes|
|NEMA rating||Type 1 (UL third party certified)|
No user reviews available.