Fluke FTPL SureGrip Fused Test Probes and Lead Set
If the Fluke FTPL probe fuse blow, these probes will still allow the meter to indicate live voltage helping to prevent a possible misreading of no voltage present. The new modular FTP probes can mount onto any Fluke modular lead format.
The Fluke FTPL are the perfect test probe & test lead set if you're complying with safety standards. Rated to CAT III 1000 V, these probes also have removable sheathed tips for additional safety.
- Fluke TL224 modular leads with the fused test probes.
The Bottom Line:
- Probes allow indication of live voltage even with blown fuse for added security*
- Built-in 1000 V, 11 A fuses with 20 kA interrupt rating
- 2 mm threaded probe tips include removable 4 mm lantern-style spring contacts and removable GS38 insulated IC caps for probing closely spaced leads
- Operating temperature -20 °C to 50 °C (-5 °F to 120 °F)
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10 A rating, Pollution Degree 2
- Recommended for use with Fluke modular TL224 SureGrip™ silicone test leads and compatible with most modular test leads
- Replace fuse by unscrewing probe handle at finger guard. Use only Fluke fuse part number 803293.
- Current mode is non-functional with blown fuse
- FTPL Fused Test Probe and Lead Set includes Fluke TL224 test leads