Electrical tester with OpenJawTM Current
The Fluke T5-1000 Electrical Tester lets you check voltage,
continuity and current with one compact tool. With the T5-1000, all you
have to do is select volts, ohms, or current and the tester does the
The OpenJaw current
lets you check current up to 100A - without breaking the circuit. Its
tough test leads stow neatly in the back of the tester, making it easy
to tote the T5-600 in your tool pouch. Detachable SlimReach
test probes are customized for national electrical standards. The test
leads accept optional accessories such as clips and specialty probes.
The optional H5 holster lets you clip the T5 onto your belt.
Also available in 600V - see the Fluke T5-600 Voltage, Continuity and Current Tester
- Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution
- Displays resistance to 1000Ω
- Easy and accurate OpenJaw current measurement
- Continuity beeper
- Compact design with neat probe storage
- Rugged enough to withstand a 10-foot (3m) drop
- Detachable SlimReach probe tips are customized for national electrical standards
- Test leads accept Fluke accessory test clips
- Available in 600V and 1000V models
- Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester
- Auto off mode to conserve battery life
- Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads
All inputs of the T5-1000 to EN61010-1 1000V CAT III rating. UL, CSA and VDE listed.
No user reviews available.