simplicity for fast answers wherever you work.
In today’s complex systems, a meter measurement just doesn’t give
enough detail to determine the cause of a fault. Signal anomalies,
dropouts and glitches that might cause a machine to go down, are best
displayed with an oscilloscope. The Fluke 124 ScopeMeter meet today’s
need of simultaneously measuring and checking waveforms.
industrial, electronic or electro mechanical applications, the compact
Fluke 124 Industrial ScopeMeter is the rugged solution for
industrial troubleshooting and installation applications. It features 40MHz bandwidth, Connect-and-View triggering
automatically displays stable waveforms of virtually any signal and a
dual DMM and a paperless recorder to get virtually any job done.
It is a truly
integrated test tool in one affordable, easy-to-use instrument. Find fast answers
to problems in machinery, instrumentation, control and power systems.
Software comes with the Fluke 124S ScopeMeterOther models are the Fluke 123; Fluke 123SWhat's Included:
- Dual-input 40 MHz digital oscilloscope.
- Two 5,000-count true-rms digital multimeters.
- 20 save setups and screens
- Cursor measurements
- A dual-input TrendPlot recorder.
- Connect-and-View trigger simplicity for hands-off operation.
- Shielded test leads for oscilloscope, resistance, continuity and capacitance measurements.
- Up to seven hours battery operation with standard battery
- CAT III 600 V safety certified.
- Optically isolated RS-232 interface.
- Rugged compact case.
- Fluke AC120 Alligator clips
- Fluke BB120 Shielded BNC adapter
- Fluke VPS40 Voltage Probe, 40 MHz, 10:1
- Getting started booklet
- Fluke HC120 Hook Clips
- Fluke PM8907 Battery Charger/Line Voltage Adapter
- Fluke STL120 Shielded Test Lead Set
- Fluke BP120 MH
- User manual (CD-ROM)
Software comes with the Fluke 124S ScopeMeter with SCC120
kit helps you get more out of your ScopeMeter by:
- Documenting: Transfer screens, waveforms, and measurement data
from the ScopeMeter to your PC for printing, or to import data to other
- Archiving: Store and retrieve waveforms with text annotations and create your own library for easy reference and comparison.
Gather valuable measurement data and enable cursor measurements to
reveal relationships and conditions. Extended recording of up to four
user-selected measurements help you monitor and analyze slow moving
signals and related events. Upload waveforms to the PC and use cursors
for detailed measurements. Perform waveform analysis, including
No user reviews available.