The Fluke 787
Process Meter was the first tool to combine a loop calibrator with a fully-functional 1000V True RMS digital multimeter to give process technicians double the power in one tool.
A maintenance and calibration tool that will be at home in every
instrumentation technician's tool box, the Fluke 787 Process Meter
combines a DMM and a Loop Calibrator in one rugged, handheld tool, for
about what you would expect to pay for a loop calibrator alone. Based
on the trusted Fluke 87 DMM, the Fluke 787 adds the ability to measure,
source, and simulate dc loop current with 0.05% accuracy and 1 microamp
Put it all together and you have the ideal tool for troubleshooting and
calibrating current loop applications. So if you're tired of always
tracking down a calibrator, lugging around two tools and switching back
and forth, get the single best solution for doubling your power - the
Fluke 787 ProcessMeter.
Also see the Fluke 789
- Alligator Clips
- Protective Yellow Holster with test lead storage
- One 9V alkaline battery
- Fluke TL75 Safety-Designed Test lead Set
- Product over and Users Manual (CD-ROM) in 14 languages
- DMM and loop calibrator in one tool
- Clear LCD with backlight; 4,000 counts (30,000 counts for dc current)
- Externally accessible battery for easy battery changes.
- 1000V overload protection on V, ohms, frequency.
- 150V overload protection on mA, backed up by 440 mA 1000V fuse.
- 25% Manual Step plus Auto Step and Auto Ramp on mA output.
- Simultaneous mA and % of scale readout on mA output
- Min/Max/Average/Hold/Relative modes
Here's the power the 787 ProcessMeter puts into your hands.
Precision 1000V, 440 mA digital multimeter
DC current source/loop calibrator
- Measure ac and dc volts, ac and dc current, resistance, continuity, and frequency
- 0.1% dc voltage accuracy
- 0.05% dc current accuracy, 1 ‘A resolution to 30 mA
- True rms ac voltage measurement to 1 kHz
- Frequency measurement to 20 kHz
- Diode test and continuity beeper
- 20 mA current source/simulator
- Manual step (25%, coarse, fine) plus auto step and auto ramp
Meets 1000 volt EN61010-1 CAT III standards.
No user reviews available.