Fluke 717-100G Pressure Calibrator
Compact and professional pressure calibration tools.
Fluke 717-100G Pressure Calibrator is a compact, lightweight and easy to carry calibrator that delivers outstanding performance, durability and reliability. The Fluke 717 Calibrator is EMI tolerant, dust and splash resistant and features a removable battery door for quick battery changes.
The Fluke 717 simultaneously measures pressure and mA and delivers 24 volt loop supply while measuring mA.
This new Pressure Calibrator presents cost-effective solutions for highly accurate pressure measurements over a wide range of temperatures. Connect it with any of the Fluke pressure modules to address a wide variety of gage, differential, absolute, vacuum and dual (compound) pressure applications.
- Temperature from Thermocouple output
- Loop Current
- Pressure, 0.05% of full scale
- Temperature from RTD output
- Pressure to 10,000 psi/69 mPa using one of 29 Fluke pressure modules
- Pressure, 0.05% of full scale with internal 100 psig sensor
The Bottom Line:
- Measure pressure, 0.05% of full scale with internal sensor up to 5000 PSI/345 bar sensor (5000G model)
- Measure mA with 0.015% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution, while sourcing 24V loop power
- Measure pressure to 10,000 psi/700 bar using one of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- 1/8 NPT female pressure fitting
- Compatible with non-corrosive Gases and liquids
- Select eleven different engineering units
- Zero, min, max, and hold functions
- Calibrate P/I instruments with simultaneous pressure and current measurement
- Pressure switch test function captures set, reset and Deadband values of a pressure switch
- Error% calculation of mA measurements for quick pass-fail decisions
- Long lasting battery life
- Holster features test lead storage
- Compatible with Toolpack magnetic hanging system
- New switch test
|Humidity (Without Condensation)|
|Mechanical & General Specifications|
|Shock & Vibration|