Fluke 707 Loop Calibrator
The fastest, one-handed tool for loop checks.
The Fluke 707 Loop Calibrator is a high performance solution for calibration, repair and maintenance of current loops. Use it to temporarily replace the power source in a current loop. With the calibrator in control of the current, you can accurately set the current between 4 and 20 mA. This allows you to control the loop and the devices connected to it which means you can control and calibrate actuators and indicators in that loop
Click your way to the precise milliamp value you want with Fluke 707's "Quick Click" knob interface making it extremely fast and easy to use. Each click changes the value by 0.001 mA. Press and click to change it in increments of 0.100 mA. The large digital display shows you. The click lets you feel it.
The HART mode on the Fluke 707 connects 250 ohm resistor with 24 V loop for compatibility with HART communicators.
For the intrinsically safe version - look at the Fluke 707Ex Intrinsically Safe Loop Calibrator
For a lower price - look at the Fluke 705 Loop Calibrator
Also, see the Fluke 715 Volt/mA Calibrator
- Fluke AC72 Alligator Clips
- Fluke TL75 safety-designed test lead set
- Fluke C10 protective yellow holster with Flex-Stand
- Instruction sheet
The Bottom Line:
The Bottom Line:
- Innovative output adjustment dial provides 1 ”A and 100 ”A resolution and one-hand operation
- Large display and simple interface for ease of use
- mA accuracy of 0.015%
- mA sourcing, simulation and measurement
- 0 - 20 mA or 4 - 20 mA default start up modes.
- 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a DMM.
- Simultaneous mA and % of span display
- Push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks.
- Span Check for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Selectable slow and fast linear step ramp provide ramping outputs for valve slewing, remote testing and loop functional tests
- 0-28 VDC measurement to check Loop Voltage
- Single 9V battery that is easily changed without braking calibration seal
- Compact case with separate protective holster
- Three year warranty
|Humidity (Without Condensation)|
|Mechanical & General Specifications|
|Shock & Vibration|
|Display current and % of span|
|Auto step, auto ramp|
Troubleshooting hints & tips
No user reviews available.