- Display pressure readings in any of 10 different pressure units you specify in the calibrator setup
- Rugged urethane molded case protects the module from rough handling and harsh conditions
- Features internal temperature compensation from 0º C to 50º C for full-accuracy performance
- Includes NIST-traceable calibration certificate
- Module can be calibrated locally using the Fluke 700PCK Pressure Calibration Kit, a PC, and a precision pressure source
- One year warranty
|Reference Uncertainty (23 ± 3° C)|
|Total¹ Uncertainty 1 year |
||Total uncertainty, one year for temperature range 0° C + 50° C. |
||Total uncertainty, 1.0% of full span for temperature range - 10° C to 0° C.|
||Compensated temperature range is 15° C to 35° C.|
||"Dry" indicates dry air or non-corrosive gas as compatible media.
||"316 SS" indicates media compatible with Type 316 Stainless Steel. |
||"C276" indicates media compatible with Hastelloy C276.|
No user reviews available.