Measure inrush motor starting current the way a circuit breaker sees it!
Now everyone on your crew can have a Fluke Clamp Meter. This new
smaller sized model offers accurate low current measurements,
continuity test function and Fluke reliability.
322 is designed to verify the presence of load current, AC voltage and
continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts. This small and
rugged clamp meters are ideally suited for current measurements up to
400 A in tight cable compartments. The Fluke 322 also offers DC voltage measurements and has a higher resolution for loads below 40 A.
This affordable instrument combine a compact package with a strong feature set:
- New smaller size fits easily into tight places
- Precise measurements with 1.8% basic accuracy
- Resolution up to 0.01A and 0.1 V
- Measures AC current to 400 A
- Measures AC volts to 600 V
- Measures DC volts to 600 V
- Resistance measurement to 400 Ω
- Continuity for quick checking of shorts
- Automatic low battery indicator
- Display hold function
- Two year warranty
- (2) AAA Alkaline batteries
- Instruction card
- Safety information sheet
- Soft carrying case
- Test leads
No user reviews available.