Versatile meter for maintenance, field service and bench repair.
The Fluke 177 True-rms digital multimeter has the features needed to
find most electrical and HVAC problems. Simple to use with significant
improvements like True-rms, frequency, capacitance and
The Fluke 177 has more measurement functions,
conformance to the latest safety standards, and a much larger display
with backlight that's easier to view.
Check the features and specifications using the tabs above. Electrical safety
inputs are protected to measurement CAT III 1000 V and CAT IV 600V.
This meter can withstand transient impulses in excess of 8000 V to help
protect you from arc blasts resulting from surges and spikes.
Want a better price see the Fluke 175
Also available with temperature as Fluke 179
- True RMS voltage and current measurements
- 0.09% basic accuracy
- 6000 count resolution
- Digital display with analog bargraph and backlight
- Manual and automatic ranging
- Display Hold and Auto Hold
- Frequency and capacitance measurements
- Resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- Min-max-average recording
- Smoothing mode allows filtering of rapidly changing inputs
- Easy battery exchange without opening the case
- Closed case calibration through front panel
- Ergonomic case with integrated protective holster
- EN61010-1 CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V
- Measures twice as fast as other multimeters
All inputs are protected to IEN61010-1 CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V. UL, CSA, TÜV listed and VDE Pending
No user reviews available.